Author Topic: It's official  (Read 878 times)

Online Tuscano

• Premium Membership Vouched Member
  • Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +49/-24
  • Without adversity there is no growth.
Re: It's official
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2020, 09:11:09 PM »

Ronald Regan was a year younger than Biden in his last term but nobody kept intimating things about his vice president taking over. It probably wouldn't even be a talking point except Trump kept hammering it home...

I wouldn't have a problem with Harris...'cept Sestra. She is no friend of the Hobby!
Vorresti essere me!

Offline HighStepper

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +33/-13
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 05:50:49 PM »

Ronald Regan was a year younger than Biden in his last term but nobody kept intimating things about his vice president taking over. It probably wouldn't even be a talking point except Trump kept hammering it home...

Ronald Regan classic response to age question:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kygB-PA2ibs

Too much sex is still not enough

Online kidinacandystore

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +16/-1
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2020, 03:50:35 PM »
Wow...I'm not surprised, but disappointed here...if/when sleepy Joe takes office, it won't be long before Cuntmala will supplant him...even her own party didn't support her in the primaries and she is a walking disaster for normal people in this country.  Hopefully, we would only be stuck with her for the remainder of Biden's single term.  CA's own governor Hair Gel is chomping at the bit for his turn to fuck things up, but he'll have to wait for the next republican POTUS to finish his/her TWO terms to fix the shitstorm that the libtards will inflict upon this once great nation (it was getting there, but thru questionable election "tactics" we may be doomed to sink back into the primordial ooze that was barry's admin...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiiemlAO7lU

There is always this fun little topic...I'm stocking up on tax lube now so it won't hurt so much when the country is bent over...
https://www.thewealthadvisor.com/article/what-janet-yellen-treasury-secretary-will-mean-american-taxpayers-grover-norquist

Can't wait for the fun to begin...

Offline Blkfyre

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +4/-1
  • Provider Type: Select One
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2020, 11:29:03 AM »
Wow...I'm not surprised, but disappointed here...if/when sleepy Joe takes office, it won't be long before Cuntmala will supplant him...even her own party didn't support her in the primaries and she is a walking disaster for normal people in this country.  Hopefully, we would only be stuck with her for the remainder of Biden's single term.  CA's own governor Hair Gel is chomping at the bit for his turn to fuck things up, but he'll have to wait for the next republican POTUS to finish his/her TWO terms to fix the shitstorm that the libtards will inflict upon this once great nation (it was getting there, but thru questionable election "tactics" we may be doomed to sink back into the primordial ooze that was barry's admin...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiiemlAO7lU

There is always this fun little topic...I'm stocking up on tax lube now so it won't hurt so much when the country is bent over...
https://www.thewealthadvisor.com/article/what-janet-yellen-treasury-secretary-will-mean-american-taxpayers-grover-norquist

Can't wait for the fun to begin...

I like how your rhetoric includes the phrase "once great nation" as we are ending the term of a republican president who you tout as being able to fix all the countries ills. Irony indeed...

Offline GeneC

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +5/-0
  • Nightshift refugee
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2020, 12:12:36 PM »
I wouldn't have a problem with Harris...'cept Sestra. She is no friend of the Hobby!
I think she's shifted her attitude since then, and probably wouldn't be quite as opposed as she was...

Online Zep

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +57/-5
  • Is this Heaven?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2020, 01:56:12 PM »
Well, We have to agree tRump made America great again..just like he promised... right?  Laughing stocks around the world, Got half the nation distrusting the CIA, FBI, Justice department. With racial tension at a height not seen in 50 years. A president who believes our war heroes are "suckers and losers" Amazing new healthcare system, Mexico sending us billions to pay for that wall.  National debt just sky rocketing with most of the money going to permanent tax cuts for the top 1%. The rest of us, the tax cuts expire.

I don't know about you, but i don't think America could have handled 4 more years of this greatness.   After Bush2, it took Obama years to fix his financial mess and give us a healthy, steady growing economy.  I'm just hoping Biden can get us back from this MAGA shit show without a huge recession we are currently headed for.

I will give tRump credit, how he has been on top of this pandemic is amazing...  Even since the election, his involvement in ensuring Americans are safe is phenomenal.  What a leader!   You don't see him out golfing...   His only focus is all Americans and how to keep us safe!!!

Lol....
Is this Heaven?  No, itís just a Party...

Online Tuscano

• Registered Member
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2020, 02:55:31 PM »
Well, We have to agree tRump made America great again..just like he promised... right?  Laughing stocks around the world, Got half the nation distrusting the CIA, FBI, Justice Department. With racial tension at a height not seen in 50 years. A president who believes our war heroes are "suckers and losers" Amazing new healthcare system, Mexico sending us billions to pay for that wall.  National debt just skyrocketing with most of the money going to permanent tax cuts for the top 1%. For the rest of us, the tax cuts expire.

I don't know about you, but I don't think America could have handled 4 more years of this greatness.   After Bush2, it took Obama years to fix his financial mess and give us a healthy, steady growing economy.  I'm just hoping Biden can get us back from this MAGA shit show without a huge recession we are currently headed for. "

I love you ZEP...but/and Trump has been a disaster but the alternative was Hillary???! IMO Bush was ok. Obama was a do-nothing place holder. A total disappointment.

Vorresti essere me!

Online Zep

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +57/-5
  • Is this Heaven?
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2020, 06:05:19 PM »

I love you ZEP...but/and Trump has been a disaster but the alternative was Hillary???! IMO Bush was ok. Obama was a do-nothing place holder. A total disappointment.

Well, we agree about trump!  I liked Bush as a person but he led us to war (weapons of mass destruction) without at least the sense to fund the war. Result.... The greatest recession in US history. Automakers shutting down, unemployment skyrocketing!   

I know you feel Obama was a do-nothing president he did move the US into the 21 century with all other developed nations with a first attempt at universal healthcare. He took an economy, taking a huge shit, and turned it around. He started the longest economic growth cycle in American history.  We all can only imagine the accomplishments he could have completed such as DACA, tax reform and infrastructure improvements if he hadn't been shackled by a Republican congress. 

Believe it or not, Im a fiscal conservative.  I had no problem with the Tea Party, remember them?  Cut spending / balance the budget guys?  They made it tough on Obama to spend (made it seem he was doing nothing)  Where'd those tight assholes go when Trump got elected??  Can you imagine if Obama had the green light to spend, spend, spend like Trump has had?   It's true Democrats spend, but they raise taxes. Republican spend more, but cut taxes and leave us in terrible messes that Democrats have to clean up.

Either way, we are past the nightmare of a lifetime.   I'm just hoping people realize that if the Supreme court decides that Trump, or any President, can pardon himself,  Biden can invite Trump over after the inauguration and stick a big knife into him and then pardon himself.   (Hope you Trumpsters can see why pardoning yourself should never be legal.)   
Is this Heaven?  No, itís just a Party...

Offline HighStepper

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +33/-13
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2020, 07:31:52 AM »

Either way, we are past the nightmare of a lifetime.   I'm just hoping people realize that if the Supreme court decides that Trump, or any President, can pardon himself,  Biden can invite Trump over after the inauguration and stick a big knife into him and then pardon himself.   (Hope you Trumpsters can see why pardoning yourself should never be legal.)   

Trump could resign the day before Bidenís inauguration. Pence would be president for a day and could pardon Trump.

Too much sex is still not enough

Online Tuscano

• Registered Member
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2020, 08:12:04 PM »
Why can't we lord over the serfs who feed us?  We're the elites aren't we?

Oh, why have you ignored my brother? he speaks the truth.
Vorresti essere me!