Author Topic: Member Support/Suggestions/Site Updates  (Read 949 times)

Offline Venus

• Administrator
  • Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +20/-0
  • I'm your Venus... I'm your fire...At your desire
  • Provider Type: GFE
Member Support/Suggestions/Site Updates
« on: April 02, 2020, 07:39:52 PM »
Hello P2P Members!  :)
Please use this to alert us of any site issues you are noticing or to give any kind of feedback.  Good or bad, we value your opinion.

I don't know how comfortable you are with posting an issue/concern/feedback publicly, or if this forum is even needed so please let me know. Otherwise, I can be reached via email and i can delete this forum.

However, If you have a personal matter with a specific forum or group,  please direct that to the room moderator. 

If that is not an option, please email me at venusfire@gmx.com

I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:41:00 PM by Venus »
🔥Venus Fire🔥

Offline Danno

• Premium Membership Vouched Member
  • Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +8/-9
  • Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome
Re: Member Support/Suggestions/Site Updates
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 12:52:09 PM »
one thing,  I am having to log in every time now. not that big a deal, just something new

Online Blkfyre

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +4/-1
  • Provider Type: Select One
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 12:55:04 PM »
You can now post in WYSIWYG, which is great, but it introduces errors when the font is different when pasting info. The font is invisibly embedded and if not in the format our forum uses results in a font that is unreadable, or tags like size or font being introduced to the text.

To reproduce simply copy/paste from almost anywhere to here. Links are also affected usually being reduced in size by 25% or more.

Offline lifeoftheparty

• Administrator
  • Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +7/-2
  • You must post a request topic asking to be vouched. Only vouched members can have full access to this site! Please register on MyPlaybook2.com
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 01:33:48 PM »
one thing,  I am having to log in every time now. not that big a deal, just something new

Now that a portion of the site is public, we use a few road blocks to stop spam bots, mass computer generated log on attacks trying to swamp the server and hackers. We have to keep the site safe from attacks and other unwanted guest.

Offline lifeoftheparty

• Administrator
  • Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +7/-2
  • You must post a request topic asking to be vouched. Only vouched members can have full access to this site! Please register on MyPlaybook2.com
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
Now that a portion of the site is public, we use a few road blocks to stop spam bots, mass computer generated log on attacks trying to swamp the server and hackers. We have to keep the site safe from attacks and other unwanted guest. I increased online time so now you should only have to log on once per day....

Offline Danno

• Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +8/-9
  • Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 04:06:56 PM »
that's what I figured