Poll

Can you help me create a forum for the nonprofit website?

Yes, I can help with that at no cost since it is a nonprofit!
0 (0%)
Yes, for a small price.
0 (0%)
No, but I can refer you to someone.
0 (0%)
No, but I wish I could.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: I Need Help Building a Website for a Nonprofit Please!!  (Read 471 times)

Offline K.C. Dyamondz

• Premium Membership Vouched Member
  • Registered Member
  • Rate Me: +5/-0
    • View Profile
I Need Help Building a Website for a Nonprofit Please!!
« on: March 23, 2021, 11:12:37 AM »
Hello to all of my P2P Friends,

As you all well know, I have not really been present for a while on here since I have been in the works of launching a nonprofit. We are specializing in Life Education and Human Resources through tiny house communities in the Sacramento County area with hopes of expanding throughout the state. With the increasing numbers of homelessness and the pandemic, we are making it easier for people to gain independence, financial freedom, and self-sustainability.

I have been building the website myself as it is pretty simple on GoDaddy; however, I have a few milestone on the rise with the recent services that have been added to the nonprofit. It is my hopes that I can possibly get some help with creating a forum and avenue to receive and send payments with a section that will keep track of the funds received in the event that member does not want to transfer their funds to their bank; it would be even better if their is a way to have members link their accounts to cash app for instant payments and payouts if possible.

Thank you all for your help! Miss you guys so much! I will have to think about hosting a get together later when everything opens up; stay safe!

Please keep in mind that I am not a coder...  :) :P

• Select One